Want to meet people, brainstorm, discuss, design, code, drink, sleep, experiment, have fun and make great games? This is exactly the place for you!
The Lithuanian Game Jam will take place on 25th-27th January, 2013, in Vilnius and will be a part of the Global Game Jam.
Our main sponsor Unity Technologies will give you Unity trial keys to develop your game over the weekend and some developers will get Unity licenses, which have a total worth of 4000 USD.
If you still have doubts, watch this great video from the Lithuanian Game Jam 2011!
ScheduleGame Jam approximate schedule: January 25:
- 17:00 – Check-in and registration opens.
- 17:30 – Open LT Game Jam, watch keynote.
- 17:40 – Listen to guest speekers from Latvia and Lithuania.
- 19:00 – Brainstorm ideas, form teams.
- 20:00-23:59 – Start to JAM.
- 00:00-23:59 – JAM!
- By 12:00 – All participants must have registered their teams and games in the Global Game Jam website.
- 00:00-14:15 – JAM and finalize the games.
- 14:15-15:00 – Upload the games to the GGJ site.
- 16:00-17:00 – Each team presents their game.
- 17:00 – Discussions, voting and celebration afterwards!
Press release can be found here.